I have been a little busy bee of late, I decided to change my website provider. In doing this I though a little facelift may be on the cards too, not for me but for the site. Then I thought again and decided to ditch the whole thing and the name and re-create myself.
Revamping an entire site and photograph collection is where it is at and that is happening right now in small bite size pieces. I was feeling stagnant with the other one, held back, weighed down and oh yes non-existent.
I was with a certain Go----- I won't give the whole name away or shame them either. Let's just say we did not work out. I like continuity and perfection, neither I found there.
So I am not longer www.lindamedhurst.com. It was a learning curve, yes that's what I will put it down too. In hindsight what did the name or rather my name say of what I do? I had always regretted that decision I think, not to of had a link to photography in there somewhere.
On choosing my next playmate of the web suppliers I wanted English speaking people for my phone problems, if any! How lovely, not American. I had to hunt mind you as most are of overseas origin. I also simple a web builder unlimited space for photos and Blogging. Hoorah, found and using now.
http://www.lenscreated.co.uk/
This is my new website courtesy of a certain company I get other stationary items from.
It's easy to use and I like the simplicity I chose. Even if I did have to wipe my slate clean and remake a website address. I can order new business cards at a steal of a price. Let the good site roll.

No comments:
Post a Comment