What is it when...
.. the hours of the day get lost and it is too late to get them back. The days melt away just as ice cream does on a hot day, absorbing myself in something really good, is a killer. I am so one track minded (stop it!) that I forget to do anything else.
The simple things even get forgotton, have I eaten yet? Did I put the bins out? Have I got something out of the freezer for supper tonight... Yadedadeda..
I am useless. I am a creator and a ponderer, one of those who can sit and think on an idea for so long and decide how to execute it that life has no place within it.
I'm not the only one though am I?
What do others do, write notes? set alarms? I have tried it all and nothing jogs me out out of it. This is my world, a bubble I coexist in with me, myself and I.
No room for life.
I think that was a piece of self confessed moaning - I do apologise, so here is a pretty picture for you.
P.s. I have felt the guilt from reading through this post terribly and I got out the hoover. On hoovering through I have found the stray piece of smoked sausage that leapt for it's life and hid down beside the cooker and one lost biro. Ahhh.. Karma.

No comments:
Post a Comment