May you all be happy and light, May this year's woe's melt away and be replaced with only smiles.
This is it again, here we are. Jollying around the Christmas Tree and checking that infamous list twice or more. I should imagine by now that the well organised among you will be settled and perhaps watching a little repeat or two on the box. I would like to think that many of you have your feet up, a glass of something warming in one hand and remote control in the other. Maybe the tub of chocolates on your lap or a plate of mince pies..
Bliss it seems to me, I am not in that percentage of well organised people. I am at any moment going out to a super market. Yes, I am going Christmas food shopping tonight. Don't speak, don't say a word. Just enjoy your peace if your free of that.
So, now all there is left to say is..


No comments:
Post a Comment