All in it together
Coronavirus. Covid-19 Our Story... Oh yes it is.
I am in it with him which is fabulous as he is a Chef and for 100 years of being with him, this is the longest time spent together. We get on great and I am happy!

We also have in our household him! A lovely 21 year old but he is hurting as he is separated from his honey. This is the sad side of social distancing.
My other half has a sister who we cannot see either, this makes him and us in turn sad too. People are being missed.
This is a friend of mine who lives 500 yards or so from the bottom of my garden in her house, I miss her a lot. She is a funny and a very happy person, so that is a big chunk out of my life in real time.
Sometimes we look a little a like this when we get frustrated with the situation. But.....
A little broken up.
I like to think of us more like this and I hope we have the strength to remain mostly with stupid grins.
This is Nan, she is ultra special. Nan -Violet is 102 years old and is worth so much to all of us. We cannot see her and we miss her. We phone her but it is not the same as a kiss and a cuddle. We worry about Nan's health and mental wellbeing with us all not seeing each other.
These are my poppets, our Grandchildren. I miss them. Thats all I want to say there.
This is my Son, mad potty and bonkers but I adore him. A hug would be nice but...... He owns the poppets above with his lovely Missus.
Part of my family, the main part of my family. I adore them and will spend hours with them after this whether they want me or not! I miss them all.
We are all in it together, wether it be 500 yards apart or miles apart. We are only human and cope the best way we can.
Good Luck Everyone, look forward to seeing each other again when we get out of immunised and safe again.












No comments:
Post a Comment