Sharethis

Updating

www.lindamedhurst.com


Renovating.

I thought I should see what needs refurbishing on my website today as it has been a while since I have been on there.
I opened it up and browsed tenderly through at my work. I am pleased with all I have achieved as I know most of it was made on basic knowledge, the rest is self-taught. That is enough to make me smile and know I can accomplish.

As time has gone on I do wonder though, I wonder why no one has ever left a comment or contacted me on the said obvious page. Am l being too bold expecting this or haughty, arrogant maybe. I feel a little pang of sadness that so much work is not rewarded with even one blessing or applause. I must add to this that a little sentiment really does go a long way to 'pump' up someone on anything they do. It is something I am certainly not ever short of giving to someone else myself. 
I shall not lose any sleep over it though as in my heart I believe in myself.


I look through the page 'Not as they seem' and find to my surprise a lot of photographs still to be added that I have finished lately. I sort through and decide which go where. I do and they show quite magnificently in with the rest on the page.
The page is filling up beautifully and I am very pleased with how it is looking and also incredibly proud to see it displayed there. It is my space, my creation and it holds my hard work for anyone who wants to see it. I want people to see a wholesome and active site, regularly updated with something new. I would love suggestions but contact is minimal..


 

I have ideas, many ideas still evolving which will take along time. For the love and passion of what I do time is a small price for me to pay but being who I am, I can afford it.
My mind updates regularly but if I do not write things down, well..

No comments: